Saturday, July 10, 2010

FlashyOnlineGames.com progress report #1

I am developing a brand new online games site over the course of the next few months, with an emphasis on featuring only the truly best online games in it - "flashy" Flash games, so to speak, hence the site name being "FlashyOnlineGames.com".

The majority of the games I will put in the site will be based on recognised characters, films, cartoons and video games because I personally like those types of games the most, and it's best to like what you are working with - I find it makes for a more productive working life.

I've only just started organising everything for the site, and I don't have much spare time at present meaning progress will be slow at first. I'll post another update in this blog as and when I next have something significant to report.

No comments: